SBA Announcement: 7(j) Management & Technical Assistance Training
Introducing the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development’s (NCAIED) one-day “virtual” webinar scheduled for June 24, 2020. In this webinar, you will learn how to recover from COVID-19, gain access to capital, program and procurement coaching and, business certification process and opportunities.
It’s FREE to eligible small businesses.
Topics to be covered:
- COVID-19 recovery: economic resilience opportunities
- Access to capital: seed capital, venture capital, etc.
- Federal program and procurement coaching
- Veteran business certification process and opportunities
Who can participate?
Small business owners who:
- Are certified 8(a) participants
- Have a HUBZone certified small business
- Have an economically disadvantaged women-owned small business
- Have a small business located in areas of high unemployment or low income
- Have a small business owned by low income individuals
Registration required: https://www.ncaiedevents.org/